Friday, January 18, 2013

~ Wrath (New Species)

Book 6 in the New Species series. While each New Species book is a standalone, the greatest enjoyment will come from reading them in series order. Wrath volunteers to live and work outside Homeland where he’ll once again be confined in a small space with other males. He wa


Wrath (New Species)


Just wow!
I pre-ordered this book and read it straight through this morning..the day it came out. Typically series get weaker as they go on, but this one is getting better and better. I loved that the author injected some humor, with the dialog between the two ladies, in this one!

I know I might be in the minority but do NOT care how believable it is for the heroin and hero to fall n love so quickly. I read romance because I like happy endings and I like the idea of true romance..and these two had it!

I can't wait for more stories...keep them coming!


Wrath (New Species) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment