Tuesday, January 22, 2013

~ Destined to Play: An Avalon Novel (Destined Series)

"It's simple. No sight. No questions. Forty-eight hours." An intensely charged erotic journey, perfect for anyone who was seduced by 50 Shades of Grey. When thirty-seven-year-old psychologist Alexandra Blake leaves her comfortable suburban existence to travel for a series of


Destined to Play: An Avalon Novel (Destined Series)


Not what I expected
I thought this was going to be a lot better than it was. Found myself skipping paragraphs without reading them. Had difficultly getting into the story. I can't honestly recommend this book. And it shouldn't be compared to 50 shades.
I feel slightly cheated as it was not really a cheap ebook either.
I won't be buying the next book. I don't care to find out what happens enough to pay $10+ for it.


Destined to Play: An Avalon Novel (Destined Series) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment