Friday, January 18, 2013

^ Deeper

Twenty years ago she had her whole life spread out before her. She was Bess Walsh, a freshly scrubbed middle-class student ready to conquer the design world. And she was taken. Absolutely and completely.But not by Andy, her well-groomed, intellectual boyfriend who hinted mor


Deeper


Just the Right Depth...Even Better then Hart's Others
I won't write a review telling you what happens in the story. Frankly, I avoid reviews because they usually give too much away. What I will say is that I loved it! I have read all of Hart's novels. Some I liked better than others. All them tell a good story with plenty of what you would expect from erotica. This one was different in that I was emotionally involved with the main character, but not too the point of despair. As always the characters portrayed are well developed and feel real. In the back of my mind as I read, I thought this could happen, though I knew it to be fantasy. Deeper is also the perfect summer read since it takes place at a beach house during the summer season. If you have never read a Megan Hart book this is a good place to start. Then try Tempted and Dirty. Broken is more powerful, not a fluffy read. Deeper is just the "right depth" of romance and compelling story...thus my favorite by Hart so far.


Deeper is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment