Tuesday, January 22, 2013

^ Brawn (New Species) (Volume 5)

Book 5 in the New Species series. While each New Species book is a standalone, the greatest enjoyment will come from reading them in series order. One look at Brawn, and Becca is wondering how he’d look without his clothes. He’s also instantly attracted to her, but has s


Brawn (New Species) (Volume 5)


Breeds vs New Species - Dohner's Series Just Keeps Getting Better!
I've waited to write a review on this series because I wanted to make sure it was not a fluke. I have read many of Ms. Dohner's books and her different series are hit or miss for me. After 5 books of enjoying these stories, I feel much better about recommending this series without reservations (so far). When I first came across this series, I thought it sounded an awful lot like Lora Leigh's Breeds. Since I was in between my usual series at the time, and I enjoy the Breeds series, I thought I would give this one a try. I am so glad I did. The series is definitely a LOT like the Breeds series. Genetically engineered humans mixed with animal DNA, tortured by their creators as lab rats, finally rescued and given a place to begin building their own society and finding a place in the world, while still in danger from their creators and other zealots who don't think they should exist as anything other than lab rats if at all. However, there are some things about this series that I...


Brawn (New Species) (Volume 5) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment