Sunday, January 20, 2013

> Fifty Shades of Passion: An Erotic Guide to Exploring Fifty Shades with Your Lover

Vanilla can be a delicious flavor, but wouldn't it be exciting to add some new spices into your bedroom--and beyond?Perhaps you have read the Fifty Shades trilogy, followed the sexual adventures of Christian and Anastasia, and are yearning to discover the world of kink and B


Fifty Shades of Passion: An Erotic Guide to Exploring Fifty Shades with Your Lover


Revolutionize Your Sex Life
If you've spent much time at all around people of any kind for the last year or so, I'm sure you've heard about "Fifty Shades of Grey." For anyone living anywhere near a television, magazines, or the Internet, the "Fifty Shades" craze has been impossible to escape. Though I have not read the book (or any of the books in the trilogy) myself, I fell in love with "Fifty Shades of Passion" by Hyacinth Books. It was useful and informative and written in a clear, easy-to-understand and easy-to-follow voice that really got me excited about beginning my new BDSM sex life.

My fiancé and I have been together for almost 10 years - we were high school sweethearts and each other's first everything, so, suffice to say, we've pretty much grown to know each other's ins and outs. Though we love each other and our sex life has always been amazing, after 9 years we were both craving something to shake it up a little. A few weeks ago, for our anniversary, my sweet fiancé bought...


Fifty Shades of Passion: An Erotic Guide to Exploring Fifty Shades with Your Lover is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment