Sunday, May 26, 2013

>>> Zane's Gettin' Buck Wild: Sex Chronicles II

Zane's erotic writing has captivated a legion of fans. Her previous short story collection, The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth, not only became a bestseller but also delivered fully on its promise -- exploding the myth that men are more sexual in nature than women, and


Zane's Gettin' Buck Wild: Sex Chronicles II


Literate and sexy, both - it can be done.
This is my first exposure to Zane, but certianly not my last. It's fun to read, it's well written, and it's the kind of eroticism that both involved are supposed to enjoy - my kind.

It's also my first exposure to recent Black American writing. I like even more that it's literate and fun to read. Too much of the popular media time shows off the punk/gangster mess. There isn't nearly enough attention paid to the educated, successful, and pleasant African Americans - the large majority, to judge by the company I keep.

I know at least a few people that avoid erotica, based on second-hand opinions of bad writing. This book, if you can coax them to read it, might show them that physical affection, good sex, and enjoyable writing can all be found in one place at one time: here. This book deflates lots of bad stereotypes all at once, and I like having my point of view widened like that.

Enjoy!


Zane's Gettin' Buck Wild: Sex Chronicles II is one of best selling in Single Author category.



No comments:

Post a Comment