Saturday, March 16, 2013

^ Switch

don't think don't question just do  The anonymous note wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in the habit of reading other people's mail, but it was just a piece of paper with a few lines scrawled on it, clearly meant for the apartment upstairs. It looked so innocent,


Switch


Glad to Finish
I bought this book assuming that Megan Hart would grab my attention again. I was beyond disappointed. This book didn't get interesting until towards the end of chapter 17... but the excitement didn't last. Hart spent a lot of time backtracking, as if she literally wrote this book on a couple of hours.

If she had written a book leading up to what this book was supposed to be about, then anticipation may have actually been present. I was so ready to be finished with this book, I found myself scanning past all of the insignificant details about paper (yes, paper), her young half brothers, her mom's ex boyfriends, her father's new wife, etc... She spent way too much time describing those things, that it filled most of the book.

The story about the neighbor is the story I wanted to read, and it was not what I got. Just SOOOOO disappointed. I've never given a book less than 3 stars before, and I wish I wasn't now, but I wish I would've read someone else's review...


Switch is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment