Tuesday, March 12, 2013

>>> For Her Pleasure

A delicious twist on erotic romance, and the debut collection from a hot new author. Three novellas. Two interlocking stories. One sizzling read. Nice set up: one spirited woman in Kit Townsend, and two hot buddies, Ryder and Mac, who take turns giving Kit what she needs.


For Her Pleasure


Fatal flaw. Scared woman likes bondage after being raped.
First I want to say that I do think Maya Banks is a great writer of sexually romantic scenes. But in this book, specifically the first part where Kit has two lovers and she discovers she likes bondage sex with them, it has a fatal flaw for me. It just might be only me, but I didn't buy the fact that she liked bondage after going through such a horrific rape, and still scared to death because the rapist is unknown and still out there. I just don't buy it. Also why would the two guys who love her and want to care for her put her though bondage knowing what she went through? That is why I rated it a three. That said I do like her writing style and the way she blended three stories into one book. I personally think Maya doesn't need to put bondage in her stories, and she can write some great sexual tension and tricks without it. If you're into a little bondage, I suggest Maya Banks "Sweet Surrender", where the story of a woman exploring bondage is a little more believable. If...


For Her Pleasure is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment