Friday, March 15, 2013

^ Dirty Laundry: A Tucker Springs Novel

The course of true love doesn’t always run clean. But sometimes getting dirty is half the fun. Entomology grad student Adam Ellery meets Denver Rogers, a muscle-bound hunk of sexy, when Denver effortlessly dispatches the drunken frat boys harassing Adam at the Tucker Spri


Dirty Laundry: A Tucker Springs Novel


Very enjoyable read!
I've been visiting Tucker Springs for three days now and I have to say that this last visit was the best one yet.

- Interesting and complex characters. CHECK

- Emotionally driven. CHECK

- Real and believable situations. CHECK

- Sexual chemistry and scorching hot sex scenes. CHECK

Denver caught my attention in the previous book of the series, Second Hand. As I saw it, he didn't do relationships and was happy being a bouncer just as long as it helped him 'get tail'. However, some times when he talked to El in the previous story I got the feeling that there was much more to him than what he portrayed.

Denver Rogers has layers upon layers under all that muscle. I wish I could tell you all about them, but since it was a joy for me to get to known him, I will leave it to you to discover. I will only say that after only reading up to the 11% mark Denver had won my heart. After that I was a goner. That's not to say that...


Dirty Laundry: A Tucker Springs Novel is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment