Thursday, March 21, 2013

^ Best Women's Erotica 2011

Best Women’s Erotica 2011 delivers risky, romantic, and heart-pounding thrills. Joyful, daring, and authentic, these steamy stories revel in erotic adventure, from the sparks between strangers to the knowing caresses of long-time lovers. These stories are not merely erotic


Best Women's Erotica 2011


This collection has everything, from stunning, to shocking, and strange
Plot Summary: This erotic collection written by women, for women, contains 19 stories ranging from sexy to kinky and everything in between.

My primary thought after finishing Best Women's Erotica 2011 is that it's filled with fetishes. I can guarantee that there's at least one story in here for everyone, but with that grand-sounding promise comes my regret that several of the stories did not please me. To put it another way, I love to visit Baskin Robbins for ice cream, but that doesn't mean I want to have a bite of every flavor in the house. I wanted chocolate and strawberries, and what I got was a lot of weird, fruity flavors that were interesting but not the sort of thing I'd want to consume beyond that initial taste.

Even though some of these stories did not turn me on, they were all beautifully written, without exception. I have yet to read a collection by editor Violet Blue...


Best Women's Erotica 2011 is one of best selling in Anthologies category.



No comments:

Post a Comment