Sunday, June 9, 2013

>> Secrets After Dark (After Dark 2)

Beth and Dominic embarked on the most intensely sexual and emotional relationship of their life in FIRE AFTER DARK - the first novel in Sadie Matthews' erotic romance series. Now SECRETS AFTER DARK will take you one step closer to the bittersweet edge of passion: the perfect


Secrets After Dark (After Dark 2)


Secrets after Dark alright!
After waiting what feels like forever for this book I wasn't disappointed. Beth is such a gorgeous thing and Dominic wowzers...the way the first book ended I was nooooooo. Ok so this book has a lot more depth in the characters and story than the first one and was a fabulous read right til the end when again I was nooooooo. Now my wait til hopefully another book comes out won't be as long...I hope. I loved this book has so many twists and turns that kept me turning the pages as fast as I could. We meet a few new characters and the old faces are still there, I would have loved to have a bit more of Dominic in this book then there was. The book is a fantastic and great follow up to the first....bring on book 3 stat!!


Secrets After Dark (After Dark 2) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment