Monday, June 3, 2013

> Men Out of Uniform: Three Novellas of Erotic Surrender

The hottest thing about a man in uniform is imagining him out of it... They may enforce the rules, but when men in uniform are off duty and under the covers, they're experts at breaking them. In this searingly sexy anthology, popular authors Maya Banks, Sylvia Day, and Karin


Men Out of Uniform: Three Novellas of Erotic Surrender


Nice and Suspenseful
Okay, lets start with the cover on this one - can anyone say WOW! If I walked by this on the shelf I don't think that I could resist picking it out. Okay, now that is out of my system on to the stories in this anthology.

Soul Possession by Maya Banks

This is the first I have read of Maya Banks and she sure did deliver. I enjoyed the mix of a real story in with hot and steamy that is the sex in this book! I will say that I have not read of erotica but this has to be the way to do it. It was very vivid and descriptive but not in an offensive way. Just eye opening that made me want to read more! The story behind this one was very well done as well with a serial killer that Rich and Truitt are trying to hunt down and the barmaid, Jessie, they have been trying to get into bed for weeks happens to lose her job and end up in bed with both of them since neither wants to allow the other to have her. All in all, it was just really well done and HOT! I will say...


Men Out of Uniform: Three Novellas of Erotic Surrender is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment