Saturday, June 1, 2013

>>> If You Stay: The Beautifully Broken Series: Book 1

In the bestselling tradition of J.A. Redmerski, Jessica Sorensen, S.C. Stephens, and Jamie McGuire...Twenty-four-year-old Pax Tate is an asshole. Seriously. He's a tattooed, rock-hard bad boy with a tough attitude to match. His mother died when Pax was seven, leaving a hole


If You Stay: The Beautifully Broken Series: Book 1


LOVED LOVED LOVED this book!!!!!!
First, I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU again to Courtney Cole for providing me an ARC copy of her book. I was lucky enough to win an autographed copy in one of her contest and to say I was excited is an understatement!!

I LOVED Pax. He immediately grabs at your heart strings. He is broken and makes you want to fix him. He is sexy as hell too! And oh, some of the things he says and does in the book! There are a few favorites I have. One is nude painting. Then there is the big bad wolf. And one of my favorite lines..

"You've seen me at my worst. Maybe you should see me at my best."
"When are you at your best?"
"In bed."

But Pax is far from perfect. He is a seriously f'ed up individual. He uses drugs and women to numb the emptiness he feels. But I will give him credit for being honest about it. Make no mistake, he is in your face honest and makes no apologies for it.

Mila is the light in Pax's dark world. From...


If You Stay: The Beautifully Broken Series: Book 1 is one of best selling in Coming of Age category.



No comments:

Post a Comment