Tuesday, June 11, 2013

~ Make Me Shiver

When Lacey loses control of her vehicle and finds herself trapped by ice and snow, she knows there's only one person to call for help. Unfortunately, Michael may cause more turmoil than relief. She's lusted for the gorgeous Dom ever since she first laid eyes on him. Trouble


Make Me Shiver


Loved it!
I don't read many erotic reads ( I'm a prude ), but I'm a sucker for book covers. This cover just screamed naughty good time and so I took the plunge. I have to say that I loved it. Aline Hunter's Make Me Shiver was a nice mix of erotica and romance. Each chapter put Michael and Lacey in situations that was either going to make this couple or break them. What sold me was Michael's character. I loved that Michael was monogamous to the core and not into sharing his woman. The sex scenes were smokin hot minus the raunchy factor. I would recommend this to anyone who has not taken the erotic plunge or is just looking for a sexy love story. Thank you Aline Hunter, you have renewed this girls take on erotica.


Make Me Shiver is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment