Sunday, June 2, 2013

* Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center

First published as the popular nine-part eBook serial, Brie Learns the Art of Submission is now available as a full-length novel. Join Brianna Bennett as she is introduced to the erotic world of submission... Brie's life changes the day Sir comes to her tiny tobacco shop. Hi


Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center


One of my favourite stories. A must read especially for erotica.
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and rereading Brie Learns the Art of Submission. For me it is the kind of book that once you start reading you cannot put down until you have finished it all. Throughout the book there are several characters I really like especially the main character Brie, who is the kind of character you can relate to and feel for, you want her to succeed.

What makes this book special is that it has both a compelling storyline and amazing erotic/BDSM scenes. I think what separates this book from other erotic/BDSM stories is that each sex scene is different, this not only makes the sex scenes more exciting but also more interesting and informative. Being that the story is based around a training centre we get to read about all kinds of different BDSM play, some of which I haven't heard of before or I never thought I would find erotic.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading erotica/BDSM stories and anyone who has read 50 Shades...


Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment