Friday, April 5, 2013

~ Heather's Gift (Men of August, Book 3)

Book 3 in the Men Of August series Will she bring the gift of acceptance, or will she break the bonds that have been forged through the fires of hell? Heather's job was to guard Sam's body. As part of the team assigned to the protection of the August family, she had taken he


Heather's Gift (Men of August, Book 3)


My least favorite of the series of 3 August Men books
Somehow I read book 2 (Sarah's Seduction) first and LOVED it. Then I read Marley's choice which I didn't enjoy as much just because it seemed to hold out and hold out and then boom jumped into it which made it unbelievable. In Heather's Gift, I'm not sure Heather is developed as a character at all - but she went from Virgin to holding a gun to Sam's head and "raping" him? I mean, I'm all for changing things up, but when you start laughing at the sex scenes, I think your erotica has taken a wrong turn ...


Heather's Gift (Men of August, Book 3) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment