Wednesday, February 6, 2013

>> Twin Passions (Wizard Twins) (Volume 3)

Book three in the Wizard Twins series. Astra Al’madere betrayed all. Those she loved. Those she swore to protect. And all for the Dark Wizards whose passion and heat she can’t live without. A Sorceress can sense her Twins, the men destined to join her in her power to s


Twin Passions (Wizard Twins) (Volume 3)


Very Disappointed.
I have been a Lora Leigh fan for many years, and will continue to be for many more. But, this book did not do justice to her as an author. The first fifty pages was nothing but repeated gibberish. The only reason I continued to read was because I knew Lora Leigh`s great writing was going to be in this mess somewhere. It tried to appeared about half way through the book. I`m sorry to say the last half of the book, while ok, was slow, the sex was mediocre, and the characters were shallow. If I was a skeptic I would think this book was written by someone else.


Twin Passions (Wizard Twins) (Volume 3) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment